My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Statement that I cannot figure out at First.

Dear Aunti Patti Koh,

I was off from work yesterday. So I went shopping for grocery. I cannot go to the wet market at China town, too far from home and it is so cold. I only go there if I have plenty of things to buy and if the supply at the house is running low.

Any way, I went to this big chain of supermarket in our area, and I saw this lady. From a far I know immediately that she is a Pinay. So I tried to avoid her, because I have a bad vibes immediately when I saw this woman from a far. I don't know why.

So I was on the other aisle checking on the cereal for my boys. Then I went to the vegetable area --- this lady is at the fruit section, with three other of her entourage. Looking closer to this lady, I could see she has plenty of "Antiwelas" in her body. I hope all the glitters in her body is real gold, or else if she passes at the airport metal detector wearing those "Antiwelas" it will sound the alarm.(Aray ko nanay!!)

At any rate, I went on my business, trying to check the fresh spinach and the cabbages. The Mrs. gave me a list of veggies to pick, then I heard this lady called out to her friends..... holding a bunch of fresh Thompson Green seedless grapes.

" Hey look at the GREEPE (GRAPE) FREEZE na FREZZE (Fresh na Fresh)."

So I ask myself....Waray kaya siya or Ilongga?

Auntie Patti Koh.... am I too bad to blog this or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home