My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

THE MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT I CANNOT AVOID

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

I have just seen my internist last tuesday. I was given test as usual, two months. They need to see if my liver is okey because I am taking so much medication everyday. I was a very tiring thing for me everytime I see my internist. They have to withdrew blood around three vials for the test. I am beginning to hate the needles. At my age, I dont need to be undergoing so many test, but I don't have any choice.

Yesterday, Wednesday -- it was my Neurologist exams and test. It was also very tiring for me. I have a very rare illness that is affecting the trigeminal of the right side of my jawbone. It is a permanent illness and will be with me for the rest of my life.

Next week, it will be the day for my ENDO. He needs to check my thyroid. This thyroid created lots of complication. I now have Diabetes type II and blood pressure and cholesterol problem.

I always take these challenges, one step at a time. I take baby step to be able make myself strong and be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys and to be able to be with my wife, if not forever --- at least until such time we have come to the point of no return.

So Auntie Patti Koh, a lot of my friends is telling me I have aged a lot. Because of my medical problem. I told them, at least I am still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home