My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I AM SO CONFUSED WITH THIS WEATHER

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

I was already trying to keep all of my winter jacket down at the basedment, thinking that the mild climate and temperature will prevail. After I have done hanging all the winter jackets and storing them individually in their respective plastic bag, the temperature dropped. I was freezing my ass when I was out because I was only wearing a very light jacket.

I have also started clearing the dried mums from last season and wanted to begin the process of fertilizing the ground so that my flower box will start its new roots and the mums will be healthy and more brighter when it comes for spring and summer. The weather have also confused them.

My tulips and daffodils have started coming out, the there was snow on the ground this morning. I am so utterly confused with this weather.

The apple tree needs to be trimmed so that there wont be lots of branches hovering thru the ground. I hate low branches in my apple trees, because this is the place where I always do my cookout during summer time, under the shade of the apple trees. There are three of them, and they are sheltering also the grave yard of my loving and precious dog Misty. I cannot trim the branches because there are still snow on the ground.

The cypress trees needs to be trimmed also to give some light on my front lawn. This has to wait also until such time that the weather man really predicts that there will be nice weather and temperature to come.

Sometimes, I feel like going back to Pinas and spend the time out there, because it is only sun and rain. But I was just there last month and the heat was so bad that it really gave me a hard time. So now, I am in cold weather and my sons was telling me that I have to get used to it since I have lived in the cold weather for the past 38 years of my life.

Now the sun is shinning outside the window and it is so bright. But don't be fooled, the wind is cold and it is unbearable. I cannot even walk my dog outside even the bright sun is shinning.

And so Auntie Patti Koh, I have to contend myself with the weather. This is the place where I relocated and this is the place I should appreciate and love, even the weather is unpredictable and at times cannot be understood. Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da.....life goes on !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home