My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Monday, February 12, 2007

UNBELIEVABLE LADY

Dear Auntie Pattie Koh,

I encountered this lady thru the web site. I was a greenhorn and really does not know anything about the web and most especially the world of Bloggers. I was so bored that day that I decided to follow what my younger brother told me -- go and read some of the blogs that he was reading and he said he was having fun reading it especially the comments of other people on issues and articles that each blogger create and put in his or her blog.

So I did.

Then I was so engrossed reading and understanding these blogs that I have encountered that I decided I want to have a blog of my own.

So I did.

I met this wonderful lady thru the website. I love reading her own personal anecdotes, her personal experiences, daily activities and other things that she liked blogging for people to read and she could share it also and get some input from her readers. I kept on reading her blog, and giving my comments and some times jokes and my sensitivity also. I wanted to have a blog like her.

So I did.

Thru the help of this lady, I was able to have my own blog, where I create and posts all sorts of things that I come across and read. I do read a lot and wanted to share it also to other people. They might like it or they may not. Whatever the readers feels about my blog entries -- that is their own personal opinion. I will still blog.

So, Auntie Pattie Koh. I now have a blog where I could enter, posts and create things that I have read, informations that I wanted to share with other people, intersted in my interests.

You can visit me as long as you want at my blog site IN FRATERNAM MEAM

Thank you wonderful lady. You are a great lady!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home