My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

AVOIDING THE BOREDOM AT HOME

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

I am trying to avoid the boredom at home. So what I did is I built a closet, even not perfect, but still could hold lots of stuff. It will pass, as soon as I varnish the outside. Then I cleaned all the junk and old clothes down in the basement and gave it to Goodwill. I dare not touch and giveaway the shoes of my wife or hell will broke loose.

I also found lots of stuff and nice clothes that still has tag on it. I have to sent this to Pinas most probably next month after Christmas. I am getting rid of some of the video that I have copied from the rentals that I did. Those were the days.

I am sorting all the photos and pictures that we have. Four crates of it. Unbelievable. I did not know we have a lot. I have to buy some more photo albums. Looking back at all these pictures makes me laugh and become nostalgic.

Then I am cleaning the wine cellar and will be removing some of the old stuff like suitcases that we dont use and don't need anymore. I have remove some of the Christmas decor that is not needed. I need to get rid of the acquarium. I don't know why I bought it knowing that it is so hard to maitain and clean it.

There is so many works to be done at the house. I will tray to attempt to go up into the attic. I have not seen it no check on it from the time we bought this house 27 years ago. My wife said there might be some stuff in the attic that will remind me of the previous owner of this house. I hope I don't find the Pandora's box up there.

It was raining yesterday and I was at the fron yard hanging and putting up christmas lights at the cypresses and the fence. People are watching me because the rain is mix w/sleet and it was so damnn cold. Anyway, I did it ..... we have a jolly nice house with lights at the front lawn.

And so Auntie Pattie Koh....this is life for me. I don't want to be bored. I will go back to my part time job at the law firm after my theraphy with my Osteophatic doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home