My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I HATE COMING TO WORK!!!

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

Have you felt on a particular day, when the weather is so gloomy and cold, not to mention the changing of the color of the leaves around you, and then you have to come to work at night!...

I work from 8pm to 430am and I am so disgusted about my schedule.

Today, I called in sick. I told my wife, I am sick in the head, because I really don't want to go to work no matter what happen. So I did, I just stayed at home and prepared a good meal and read a nice book and did my blogspot. That was fun.

I have been with this company where I am working right now, and I have never had weeked and holidays off. Our schedule is given for a duration of six months period and one has to bid for a specific lines with specific days off that changes every month. But now the new schedule has a permanent days off for six months. In my more than 10 years working in this company that I am working with, I have never had the priviledge to be off on a weekend. I hate it.... but I still have to work.

I work for the bills and the bills is up to my neck. Its good I could still feel my neck..if not, that is the end of me.

So Auntie Pattie Koh...maybe after all I am really sick!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home