My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Monday, May 21, 2007

MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU MY GRANDNEPHEWS





Dear Auntie Patti Koh,


May I introduce to you my two grandnephews Jordan, the younger one and Christian. The mother is the daughter of my younger brother who lives in New Jersey, and we call her Dianna the husband is a German/Italian whose name is already starting with initial Dennie. Very nice kids and is the apple of the eye of their Lolo, my younger brother. My grandniece has taken her boy friend then, to the Philippines before they got married. She wanted her grandparents and all her Aunt to see and meet his fiance then. Dennie fell in love with the Philippines and the rest of the family. He was at home immediately with all the rest of the cousins and aunts and uncles. He took some time to know my parents and was very polite. The we took him to Calgary, to be part of the wedding of my other grandniece to a Hungarian/Canadian. Then Dianne and Dennie followed suit and got married. They now have two good looking young boys of their own.


When the first baby was born, I was thinking that the color of the skin will be a mix, some sort of tan in color but it did not manifest. The colors of two boys are from his father. My niece has more tan or rather creole in color and so I said it will be a very nice color of skin, but like as I said it never came up. Oh well!!
So dear Auntie Patti Koh, lots of my friends kept on praising that I am lucky to have a Caucasian blood in the family. I don't see any luck in it. What I know is that Dennie and Dianne are both in love with each other and that is what it counts. The good thing about having another culture in the family, is that there are certain limitations that we can only tell my grandnephew, he is the one learning and discovering it by himself.
The bottom line Auntie, I love my two grandnephew and so does their mom and dad.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home