My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PICTURE


Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

This is the picture of our train station, which is just half a block from my house. Just built not more than two years and this serves lots of commuters from my area who works in downtown Chicago, including my wife. I cannot understand why the tower has four sided clock that does not work and give the same time.

When I took this picture, it was 6:15PM but the other clock is showing a different time and so does the other two on the other side. Lots of commuters are complaining about this but nothing has been done yet. I guess there is no clock maker yet who will be able to take the shot of making the four clocks run and work all together at the same time.

It reminded me of the great tower of the city hall of Manila, that has a big clock also. I don't know if the clock is still working or not. I passed by there last time I was in Manila last February of this year but I did not notice it.

Well, Auntie Patti Koh, we live by the clock in the states. Everybody is always in a hurry and very timely on all their undertakings here. I wish I am back home in Pinas, wherein the clock is the thing of the past. We live and get paid by the hour in here.

Oh well.

IN FRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home