My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A FOUR DAY VISIT TO CANADA

View of the Richmond Harbor with my aunt and cousins

Entrance to the Quay with my wife
The entry point going to Canada from Blaine, Washington,USA



Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
I was so bored with my semi-retirement, so I told my wife to get some time off from her work and we will visit my relatives from Surrey, BC Canada a suburb of Vancouver BC.
The weather was fine and it was so beautiful. The flowers are all abloom and the smell of the pine trees is really very gratifying. So we stayed for four days and we decided to explore again those places that we often visit everytime we come to Vancouver.
We went to the harbor and check on the fresh harvest of the sea from the fishing boat docked at the Richmond Harbor. It was so strange to see, there are lots of Vietnamese fishermen at the dock selling fresh shrimps and fish roe that is at the container inside their fishing boat. The Canadian fishermen are selling big fishes, like salmon and flounder. The latter one is still alive and kicking from the container onboard their fishing vessel.
We went and explore the city of Richmond and saw the many constructions being undertaken for the Winter Olympics that will be hosted by Vancouver. There is also a train that is being connected to the airport that is connected to the entire railway system of metropolitan Vancouver.
And then we took the bus to Seattle and one of the picture is showing the entry to Canada from Blaine,Washington.
And so Auntie Pattie Koh, I am sharing you these picture to tell you that we had a wonderful weekend. But the sad part after this respite is going back to reality and back to work and the salt mines.
Sincerely Yours,
In Fraternam Meam


1 Comments:

Blogger Kiwipinay said...

uy! di ko napansin! si ate eva pala yun? ang sexy ah! anong ginawa mo ate????? tips naman jan! :D

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home