My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Friday, April 13, 2007

CHICAGO MY KIND OF TOWN!!!


Look at this giant bean, located at the Millenium Park in downtown Chicago. It is still cold, that is the reason there's not much people yet. This is along Lake Michigan and it is 21 degrees F when I took this picture
at 1:00 am Central Time. This is one among the many things Chicago can offer to tourists and locals and of course to all the people in the world when we get chosen as the venue for the Summer Olympics.
CHICAGO IS......... MY KIND OF TOWN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home