My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

VISITING VANCOUVER, CANADA

Dear Auntie Pattie Koh.

I have taken a respite with all my busy schedules at home and visited my Uncle and Aunt in Vancouver BC, Canada. They have a nice a house on the hilltop side of Surrey BC, overlooking Blackmountain and Whistler Mountain from their balcony. Beautiful scene and the weather is awesome.

We will be here until Sunday. I am so excited with all the new things that is happening in Vancouver. They will be hosting the winter Olympics and the projects and infrastructures that is being done here is awesome. The airport is now being expanded and there is now a rail system that is now being built and connected to the airport which in turn is connected to the other rail system. There are lots of hotels that is being built and roads to the mountain is being widened and constructed. They even have snow maker built and installed up in the slopes in case there wont be enough snow for ski.

The aiport is so beautiful and there are now wings that is already taking shape.

And so Auntie Pattie Koh, I will be going around and check some of the progress and take some pics and then i will post it so that you can see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home