My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Monday, April 30, 2007

TIME TO DO SOME EXERCISE


Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
I am undergoing thyroid problem. My endo told me that I have hypo thyroid at this time after he saw the results of my blood chemistry. I was expecting it, and I don't get bothered about it so easily. One has to take his chances on what has been given to us by the Great Architect of the Universe. I will not complain. Anyways..... my son was telling me to do more exercise because I am beginning to show in the waist. At first I told my son I don't care because I have been married with his mother for the past 27 years now and who will I be showing off.

My son said it is not the matter of whom I will be showing off but the issue of health problem because we have high blood pressure and heart problem in the family. So I have to listen to my son. Now that I am semi-retired, I really need more exercise. So this morning since the weather is awfully nice, I decided to take a long walk with my dog Bombolini. I call him Bombo for short. We walked along the shores of Lake Michigan, and after exercising my dog at the beach front are for the dog, I decided to explore further the park at Moraine and check the artworks that abound the area. Very nice and beautiful art works. I am sure you will agree with me that me standing besides the artwork is not a piece of art anymore. I am so big in the tummy. I really need some help.

And so Auntie Patti Koh, I am not starving myself but traying to do some sensible exercise to at least be able loose some weight. So I will do my best I promise and next picture that you will see, maybe my shape will be like that of the artwork where I am standing.

Sincerely yours,
In Fraternam Meam


2 Comments:

Blogger Kiwipinay said...

kuyanggggggg!!! naks! pinapasiklaban mo ako ah.... daming piktyurs! naks! galeng!

oo nga, kuyang, tumaba ka nga rin. ang laki ng ipinagbago mo mula noong nagpadala ka ng pictures dun sa trip nyo sa vatican, remember?

tama nga si poging anak mo. look after your health. sige ka.

naghahabulan pala tayo ng laki. hahahahah!!!

buti naman po at kasa-kasama mo rin yung pamangkin mo. ang kyut ni Bombo. (pati na rin yung pamangkin. mweheheheehe....)

ingat po at regards kay ate Eva.

1:22 AM  
Blogger infraternam meam said...

KiwiP,
tks for the visit. excited lang ako, my nephew started teaching me how to download pics from my camera. ngayon, mayroon nang mga image ang blog ko.okey bah?? P.S., sabi ng endo ko Hypo Thyroid daw ako ngayon.kaya panay ang lakad namin ni Bombo.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home