My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Friday, April 27, 2007

MY TULIPS AND FLOWER BED



Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
Finally, my tulips are blooming and not longer confused with all the weather that is so strangely happening in my neck of the woods. First, my daffodils started to bring forth their colors ant then suddenly we had a very heavy wet snow last week. I think my flower bed became confused and the daffodils got frozen. There was frost on the ground and I really cannot understand the weather.
Now that there is constant rain, but the temperature is alright, we suddenly had hale. At least it is not as big as golf balls, but it is like pebbles and I hate it when it falls on the cars at my back yeard.
Now finally, we have some nice weather, in fact I was able to walk my dog for a long walk and admired all the different flowers in my neighborhood that has already came out from the ground. My tulips finally made it, although it is not that much, at least they are no longer confused with the weather. I am now awaiting for the blooms in my apple trees. I have a feeling it wont bear much fruit this season.
So Auntie Patti Koh, I wish you can see all my tulips and the different flowers I have on my flower bed infron of my house. It is very pleasant to look at. I will be adding up some more blooms when there is no more rain. We are having plenty of April showers. It's good for the ground anyway.
Sincerely Yours,
In Fraternam Meam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home