My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

MOTHER'S DAY


Dear Auntie Patti Koh,


It is Mother's Day today and my youngest son from college came home late last night and informed his mom last night before he went to see his friends that he will be the one to prepare brunch for his mom and his grandma and the rest of his Aunts who are already married. But it is already 1140 AM and my son is still sleeping like a log. My wife is doing his nail and I am doing my blog.


I was advised by my wife not to do anything -- so I won't. But my stomach is already making strange noises, I am hungry. I told my wife in an hour if there is still no cooking being done, I will step into the picture and cook lunch and all. My son who is studying Culinary Arts, is still sleeping.


I told my two sons when they were still young, that Mother's Day is not being celebrated only during the second Sunday of May. It has to be celebrated every day in their hearts and they have to show their love and their respect to their mother everyday of their lives. I even told them, that this Mother's Day celebration is just the way for business establishments to make money, especially restaurants, flower shops, candy shops and others. I am sure, Mrs. Anna Jarvis who started this Mother's Day is now very upset in her afterlife.


And so Auntie Patti Koh, Happy Mother's Day to you.


Sincerely yours,

INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home