My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

WEEKEND VISIT TO MY BROTHER IN NEW JERSEY





Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
I went to pay my kid brother a visit this Friday 18May'07 to check on him and help him with the birthday of his second grandson. Yes...I am a grandfather to a very nice looking kid . He is a combination of a Pinay mother and an Irish/German daddy.
I was so excited to see my family in New Jersey. We don't see each other very often, but every time I have some time, I always fly out to them and do some bonding together with my nieces and nephews and grandnephews.The weather was fine and surprisingly, it was not so cold out there, compared to Chicago when we landed this afternoon, Sunday.
We had some great fun together and kept on telling stories until the wee hours of the morning. It was so fun to see my kid brother and much more so, I love to listen to his laughter. He needed a lot of it, because he is so serious with his work and his family, and of course being a grand dad for his two cute boys that he baby sits everyday morning before he goes to work at the Federal Reserve Bank at the engineering department.His wife is also likewise busy being an operating room nurse in one hospital and as a recovery nurse at Kennedy Cancer Research Hospital.
My two boys was there also to meet their cousins. These kids are so inseparable when they see each other. I cannot cope up with their night outs and their bonding until the wee hours of the morning.
And so, Auntie Patti Koh, I am back again at home and back to reality. Tomorrow I start with my training for this new job that I have undertaken. It will be a challenge, but I love challenges.
Check if you can see and locate my two boys and my wife in the picture.
Sincerely Yours,
IN FRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home