My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Monday, May 08, 2006

THE EFFECT OF TOO MUCH ACQUAINTACES AT WORK

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

I work in a predominantly female surroundings. I love them all, in the most Platonic ways of course. And they really come in different shapes and sizes.

There are women in my department that is so big, without exaggeration, that they cannot fit in an office chair that has a handle. They need to sit on a chair that does not have handles on it. I have friends that will make any man loose his mind and pant like a dog when they are near to you. The body's shape is really something, not to mention the frontal view of their body, that is really a knock out.

There are women in my department, that you don't want to come closer, unless you are wearing a gas mask or an oxygen mask. The smell is really soemthing. I don't know if it is coming from their feet, the rear entry hole or in their pundenda. I cannot stand the smell when some of this women passes by while I am on the phone listening to our passengers.

Some women, are very brave and very callous in what they wear and how they look like infront of other people. There are women who are so big , but still insists of wearing so tightly fitted dresses that sometimes I feel embarrass just lookign at them.

My wife is telling me not to be critical to these women. I told my wife, I am not critical of them --- I am their friend and I am close to them.

That is the reason, Auntie Patti Koh, I am so close to these women at work, because there are only four of us male in the department where I work. I have no choice but to be close to them --- I am overpowered at work.

And they really come in sifferent shapes and sizes --- and smell too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home