My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

WHAT KIND OF WEATHER IS THIS?

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

It is supposedly spring time. I have done my spring cleaning, removed all the junk and garbage from the basement and seeded the front lawn with new grass seeds and trim the apple trees and the hedges on the side of the house.

I thought it was and will be a continuing nice and good weather, until this week -- there is lots of rain and the temperature is really dropping and it is very cold. I have to bring out my winter jacket again from the basement closet and use again the heater for the house.

It is sooooo cold!!!

Right now, it is raining, with strong wind. There goes all my tulip flowers. The flowers from the apple trees at the back has been blown contineously on the ground and maybe the buds will not bear fruit or fruits.

I have given a trim to my dog Misty.My little Bichon Frisce, and now I cannot take her for a walk outside because of the cold weather. She will not wear her winter wear to walk outside. So, she will be stuck up inside the house for awhile.

I am off today, and this will not be a good day off. The weather sock!

So Dear Auntie Patti Koh, sometimes I feel like going back to Pinas and settle there but my wife said, when I am back home, I will be complaining about hot and humid weather. Is it just man's nature to complain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home