My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

PLEASE MEET MY TWO BOYS



Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
Every time I introduce my two boys to some of my friends, the first thing they jokingly ask me is: "Are you sure they are your son?". So I always ask the same questions to my friends: Why did you ask that?". They give me the same answer: "They are so big and did not get anything from you!!".
The one in white shirt and blue jeans is my eldest son, Miki. He did a short cut of his name, MELCHIZEDECK. When he was three years old we applied for an American passport for him so that he could come home to the Philippines and visit his grandparents. The application form run out boxes for the different letters of his name and last name. The Federal agent at the passport division was asking us to shortcut the name, which we did not agreed upon. My wife and I told the Federal agent that that is not our fault that the box type form is not enough to accomnodate my sons name and his last name. This is a permanent document and I don't want anything altered. He is now in the last left of collegiate schooling.He is now in his mid twenties and has a girlfriend who is an Italian/Irish.
My youngest son, in a Mohawk hair do and in blue shirt and blue jeans is Angelo Francis. He was born on the feast day of St. Francis. He is on his early twenties, still single and studying Culinary Arts. Now on his third year of schooling. He is now dictating to me on how to run my kitchen when he comes home from school. I like having competition with him in cooking and argues with him a lot on how to handle the food and my kitchen. Very athletic kid and my wife tells me he has all the tantrums and all his personalities from me. I don't know if he has a girl friend, I did not asked him.
My eldest son said he is just waiting for his kid brother to finish schooling and get his Culinary diploma and they will put up their own restaurant since my eldest son is managing two restaurant. He was telling me that when they have already put up a restaurant, they just want me and their mother to sit down and relax and watch them with their restaurant and that the two of us could sit down and relax.
And so Auntie Patti Koh, I kept all those things in my heart. I always hope and pray that all the dreams and aspirations of my boys in life could be accomplished and be fulfilled. I look forward in seeing their achievements in life and to reach all their dreams and may it all come true.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home