My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

I LOVE THE FALL FLOWERS




Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
I planted these mums last August to catch up blooming for fall. I prefer the white mums because they are not very gloomy to look at. There are plenty of colors to choose from but they are so dead colors for me.
I planted some of these mums in big pots infront of my house and at the steps so that it will brighten up the front step of the house. The problem is that there are so much flowers in one of the pots that is closer to the glass door of the house, and everytime we open up the glass door, somebody hits the flowers and the stems of the mums easily falls off. Anyway, I did not know that the flowers will bloom so much that it is about to explode from the pot.
I have planted some in the planter box by the oak tree. I did not plant much on this planter box flowers because the squirrel when they climb up the maple tree always steps on the flower beds especially the mums. Likewise, the jackrabbits also play in this planter box so I decided not to plant too much flowers on it. But at any rate, it has bloom so much flowers and I like it very much. In one side of the planter box, last year's mum came out again and I was really surprised about it. Not bad looking color side by side with the white mum.
And so Auntie Patti Koh, Fall has come and the big oak tree infront of the house has started changing its colors and the leaves has already fallen onto the ground. The hybernation starts and preparation for winter.
I hope I am prepared for the upcoming winter of snow.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM


1 Comments:

Blogger robert said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home