My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

PLANTS IN MY BACKYARD I DON'T KNOW THE NAME

This plant has been growing underneath the apple trees. I love the color, but I don't know the name.
This particular plant is at the very edge of the fence. This is just a portion of the many branches that is at my backyard.

This particular one at the front door of my house. it kept on growing, so I have to tie it. It is now more six feet tall and is still growing.



This particular one is growing besides the apple trees. The bees loves it very much.



This one just kept on growing at the east side of the property covering the wooden fence. The color of the flowers are so beautiful.
Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
I am starting to cut some of the greens in my backyard because the cold season is coming. I don't want the plants to dry up for the winter and then the snow will hanging into it. For some reason, I don't want to let go of these flowers. They are so beautiful, especially during the peak of summer. The problem is --- I don't know the name of these flowers.
My dog Misty plot, where I buried her is covered with some of these plants. Some of them have climb and covered the apple trees at the backyard. During summer, the bees are hovering over these beautiful flowers and they are a sight to see.
My wife kept on telling me to cut all of them because it is clinging onto the walls of the property. I was telling her it is better that way so that the plant could at least give colors to the wooden fence that we have at the backyard. The apple trees are just one more problem during fall. The leaves are falling and there are so much of it, not to mention the fruits that is falling in the ground and nobody wants to pick and eat it.
And so Auntie Patti Koh, I am blogging these beautiful plants because the cold season is up and about and the trees and other plants are changing its colors now. I love spring time and summer. There are plenty of flowers and bees. I wish you could be here to see it.
Sincerely Yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home