My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I HAVE A VERY GOOD DOG

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

Now that I am always left alone at the house the whole day, during my recovery, life could be boring after watching TV, Cable, using the computer, reading a book. The Physical Therapist and the nurse just left awhile ago. They will continue coming to the house to check on me until the end of the month. As soon as they leave, I am all by myself.

I have a two year old dog, named Bombolino, who is always at my side. He is a mix Shitzu and Maltese. Two years old just last month and very a good dog. He will stay inside my room the whole day and night, will lie on the floor when I sit down on the chair to watch TV and will be on the floor if I am in the computer room. He is on the floor right now, while I am in the computer. He will only go down stairs at the basement to eat and relieve himself on the newspaper that is on the floor.

If I look at him and talk to him while I am seated either on the bed or on my special chair, he will stand up on my lap and kiss my hands and put his head on my lap. Then he will lie down on the floor and spread his tummy and asked to be scratched. Since I cannot bed down, I am using my scratcher or sometimes my cain to rub and scratch his tummy. I have a very obedient and very loving dog. I cannot ask for more.

And so Auntie Patti Koh, I see to it that the love my dog is giving, I also give it to him in return. I cannot find any more loving animal than my Bombolino.

Sincerely Yours,

INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home