My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

RETURN OF LOST BLOGGER AND THE COMING OF A NEW YEAR

Dear Auntie Pattie Koh,

I have been away for a long time. My computer had a problem, and I was so busy with school and my new job. School is exciting, even at my age. Likewise, at the start, I felt embarrass, because there's only two of us who is of rightful age of being called Dads by our classmates, because I am in the Nursing Program.

Anyway, the school and the Clinical work, plus the work that I do, makes me very busy and accumulates all of my time. Now that it is winter break, my classes starts on 22 of Jan '08, I tried to visit some of the blogs that I like very much and see what they are doing. I have been away for a long time and there are plenty of f progress and developments in the blog world.

My eldest son is so serious with his girlfriend and they are living together but won't marry. Both of them are telling me that they are still young and not yet ready. I jokingly said to my son, I might not see my grand baby from him and he got upset with and said to me that he will not allow me to die.

My youngest son, is still the same. Still a brat and spoiled by his mom. He has his own apartment near his school. My wife and I are now all by ourselves at the house and my dog Bombo.

I hope you had a nice year and more challenging for this 2008.

Sincerely Yours,

IN FRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home