My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Monday, June 25, 2007

IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY SUMMER



Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

It is now officially summer in the United States. There are now lots of activities that is happening all over the place and the cities. There are also fireworks now on sale at the highway stores. We have to travel to another state like Indiana to buy the fireworks because it is illegal in the state of Illinois.

It is hot and humid for the past two days and today alone the weather is really hot and humid. I left the air conditioner in the house working while I am on my way to pick up my wife at the train station. It is so humid inside the house by the time we return. The sun is directly shinning at the west side of the house and the entire three bedrooms on the west side of the house is being baked by the sun, so we have to cool it off with the air con. I did not installed central air because I have plants in my living room and the front room that I don't want to die. So the bedrooms and the living room including the kitchen has its own independent airconditoner.

Watermelon and all the fruits are in season. Yesterday, I went to a farmer's flea market and bought some blueberries and cherries. Very good and very sweet. The sweet corns are also in abundance. I love the mangoes that comes from Mexico. The Tilapia fish are also on sale and yes, summer grilling is here.

The start of the Taste Of Chicago starts today and will end on the eve of July Fourth with all the fireworks. Downtown Chicago is busy with all their summer programs and the beach are all crowded with people of all walks of life and women who wanted to show off their figures and men who wanted to show off also how their body is well curved and maintained.

And so Auntie Patti Koh, summer has come and of course with this are lots of activities. I love summer and the many bountiful harvest of summer fruits it brings.

I wish you were here.

Sincerely yours,

IN FRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home