My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

IS IT A SIN TO DREAM???

THE MONTBLANC GMT PERPETUAL CALENDAR LIMITED EDITION
THE MONTBLANC SPORT TANTALUM AUTOMATIC LIMITED EDITION
Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
I was at O'Hare International Airport two weeks ago and I was strolling around and checking out the stores and concessions at the airport while I was waiting for my flight to Philadelphia to be called.
I went inside the Montblanc store to check if they have the ink for my Diplomat pen that I had with me for the past 12 years which was a gift of my former boss when I was still working in Japan for this shipping company. When I walked into the store, I was attracted to the display of their watches and looked around and checked all the watches on display. It was so amazing and the collection is phenomenal. It is a very rate collection.
I sign in for the catalogue to be mailed to my house and I got the catalogue this afternoon in the mail and started to check on it. I saw the different watches and I went wild with the pictures and descriptions of the watches.
The Montblanc Star Chrono GMT perpetual Calendar limited edition has a safety locking crown with Montblanc diamond Silver dial. The case is 18 kt. yellow gold with alligator strap and they only made 100 pieces of it.
The Montblanc Sport Tantalum Automatic limited edition is a diver's watch This watch is equipped with helium escape valve that allows the gas to escape during decompression, protecting the watch against damage. Case is made of tantalum, an extremely tough metal which is highly chemical resistant. It has perfect readability, tough rubber strap,bezel with breguet numerals, automatic movement with hronometer certification for maximum precision.The crown is screwed down with Montblanc diamond featuring the patented Montblanc cut. It is water resistant up to 1,906 m. There are only 100 pieces made.
And so Auntie Pattie Koh, can you blame me if I acted like a little boy wishing Santa Claus is around so I could ask him for this for Christmas?Please don't ask me how much these timepieces are.... I won't tell you.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home