My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

HIGHLAND PARK PUBLIC LIBRARY




Dear Auntie Pattie Koh,

I was at the library this afternoon after work. I only work from 6am to 12 noon, so I have all the time in the afternoon to check out books and movies at the library.

I find my library very appealing to the type of work that I do and the researches that I am doing. They have so far all the books that I needed and if they don't have it, there is what you call the inter-library loan. They will email some of the library in the North Shore area where I live, then if any library in the district or area has the book that I am looking for, it will sent to my library and I can have it. The rules is the same as my library.

I was looking for some books about retardation and there is one that I am very much interested but it belongs to another library in the district. It has been borrowed by my library and I have it now. There are lots of DVD movies also that one can borrow from my library and CD's also. I was surprised that there were lots of Mexicans using the computer. I just don't know what they are looking for. I have borrowed two movies. Members are allowed to borrow two new movies and two educational movies and two more movies that is not listed as new titles.

One has to be careful for the delay in the movies. The late fees is $2.00 oer movies/daily. I think I have two titles that I have overlooked and I am sure when I check out something tomorrow, I will be charge.

And so Auntie Patti Koh, we pay additional taxes for these services that we get from our town, and I will not complain about it. It benefits the community and there are lots of students who also benefits from the services of the library. I have no complain.

Sincerely yours,

INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home