My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

WHY ARE FAMILY GATHERINGS IMPORTANT












Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
We just had a wedding in the family from my wife's side. It was a very nice event and it brought relatives from different part of the states including those from Canada. There are also relatives from the Philippines who came just to attend the affair.
The younger ones in the pictures are my nieces and nephews and the rest is self explanatory. After the wedding, we were asking my eldest son when will be his turn, but he just told us he is not yet prepared for it, nor his girlfriend. I did not pursue the conversation of marriage because my wife is already giving me a look.
We did a lot of dancing and eating and drinking, but I don't drink. I am not fond of alcohol, not even beer. My wife is encouraging me to take a beer or two or a glass of wine, but for some reason, I am not interested in those kind of drink or vice. I don't even smoke and it does not bother me looking at people having a grand time of their lives, getting drunk and smoking like chimneys.
And so Auntie Patti Koh, another family gathering was just concluded and we are all talking about when can we see each other again. I guess, when my eldest son decided he wants to get married.
Sincerely yours,
IN FRATERNAM MEAM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home