My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

A GOOD LADY

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

How do you like the new look of my blog. This was made exclusively for me by my God Daughter. I have already volunteered to be this lady's God father if she gets married, me and my wife will be the sponsors.

Very nice girl, very hard working and one thing that really touched me and my wife about this lady is her heart of gold towards her mother. She has crossed all the hardship in life to the point at times she has forgotten herself and have put her mother ahead of everything in her life.

You wont find anymore loving daughter like her. I kept on telling her at times not to be hard on herself and try to give herself some time to be a part of another person's life who will give her the love that she needed and the care and understanding that she needs in life.

Every time we attend mass, my wife and I always invoke her name. In fact we have enrolled her name in the perpetual adorations and prayers of the Society if the Divine Word (SVD) and the Holy Spirit Sisters. I was once a novice of the SVD and we have a group called PAX, who are former members of the SVD society. We have agape once a month with a mass being said by a priest friend of ours or any SVD priest from the Phils. who come to Chicago for a visit. During the time of remembering people close to our heart, I always mention the name of this God daughter of mine and always pray that she find peace and happines in her life.

I hope my God daughter will find in her heart the Love and Peace that she is looking for.

And so Auntie Patti Koh, be happy also that I have been given a face lift in my blog.

Sincerely Yours,

IN FRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home