My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I AM NOW A MEMBER OF THE PIRATES SQUAD

My eye doctor had a ball withme this morning. He said right eye first and then the left one after six months.



Dear Auntie Pattie Koh,
I did not know that i have an eye problem that I inherited from both my parents. Every time i wake up in the morning, i wanted to scratch my eyes and soak it in water. I feel like I am under the water while my eyes is wide open.
I don't want to see my eye doctor and kept on procrastinating the visit and appointment, until one day, my wife just don't want to talk to me. Finally, I was able to ask her to tell me what is the matter and how come she does not want to talk to me, when it is only us and the dog in this big haunted house of ours.
She told me, she does not want to see me having so many medical problem. My wife was telling me, that it is only the two of us now since the two boys moved out -- we need to take care of each other. So finally, I cam to my senses and visited the eye doctor. And when the eye doctor examined my eyes last Thursday, he advised me immediately that the right eye has to be repaired. And so the surgery was done this morning at 8:25am and it was something that I was not expecting. The other eye has to be surgically corrected after six months from now.
And so Auntie Pattie Koh, I will be temporarily using this eye cover and patch until the eye doctor re-examined me to see if everything is okay.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home