My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

THE TIMES OF MY LIFE

Dear Auntie Patti Koh,

I was checking my crate with all the old pictures that I am about to put in a big crate bound for to the basement. I came across this picture, although the picture is not so good, it showed my parents with their grandchildren and great grand children 10 years ago. I can't believe it and it really brought back lots of memories.

This was taken during the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents. It was such a wonderful even in our lives cuz all of my siblings came home and we are all having the Times of Our Lives.

We are now preparing to come home in two years from now to celebrate the 60 th wedding anniversary of my parents. We cannot wait and we will make it. My parents is also looking forward to it. Lots of stories will be shared again, each family will be showing and presenting our children to our parents who are having a hard time remembering things. They will make it.

And so Auntie Patti Koh, I myself cannot wait for this time to come. My parents are both getting old and this is the Time of Their Lives also that they see all their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Sincerely,

INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home