My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Monday, September 22, 2008

DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO GROW UP??








Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
I took these pictures of my two boys, and started asking myself if they really have to grow up so easily and move out of the house to be on their own.
I remember my two boys when they were still baby, I love cuddling them and walking them out of the house even the snow is waist deep. Both of them was born during winter and as they grow up, they are very at home with the snow and the cold weather.
My eldest son -- in the picture wearing his diaper is very playful and very nosy and investigative little boy when he was growing up. He always wants to explore things that he cannot fit into and wants to take chances and test even the outlets inside the house, so I have to seal it properly so that he won't be poking it with his baby finger and with any blunt instrument.
My youngest son -- wearing his OshKosh outfit always wants to be in the leading role of anything we do and anything him and his brother will do at the house. When Beta Max recorder just came out of the marker, we purchased one for their bedroom so that the two of them could watch all the cartoons they want to watch. He was the one who placed his mom's sleepers inside the machine and I returned it to the dealer because it was only a week old, but when it was opened up by the technician infront of me, the sleepers was removed and was presented to me. I have to pay for the repair, because the sleepers is not part of the warranty.
Those were the days. I cannot bring it back. The boys have grown up and is on their own. Time flies so fast and it is so hard to stop the clock.
And so Auntie Patti Koh, it is only myself and my wife and my dog Bombolino at the house. I cannot stop the boys from their plans in life. They are now venturing in their future, we -- as parents are just in the background to assists when needed.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home