My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MAN'S BEST FRIEND







Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
Today is the birthday of my dog Bombolino. He is now three years old. A mix Maltese and Shitzu. Very obedient dog and properly trained. I always put news paper in the basement, together with his water and food. When he needed to drink water, eat or relieve himself, he goes down to the basement and do his thing. Then I will just remove the newspaper that has been soaked or where he relieved himself.
I cannot ask for anything about this dog. He is a member of the family and always guarding me especially I am sleeping during the afternoon when I arrived from work. He sleeps with me in the evening and does not make any noise or mess up the bed. Truly an amazing little dog.
The veterinarian said this dog will not grow big anymore. I love it and like it so that I won't have a hard time cleaning after him. The vet called this dog a MALTESEZHU. We named him Bombolino, just like the Italian name for a small boy.
And so Auntie Pattie Koh, since my two boys have decided to be on their own, I now again have a little boy in the house.
SINCERELY YOURS,
INFRATERNAM MEAM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home