My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

WINTER IS COMING!!!!





Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
Yes, winter is coming. It is getting colder everyday. In fact this afternoon, the snow started to fall but it did not stick onto the ground. Thank God!!
I went yesterday to visit my favorite forest preserve and check out the migration and movements of the geese and I took pictures of these trees along the river. They are not dead, but the leaves have all fallen to the ground. Winter is coming. These trees are like bears that will be hibernating for the winter and will come alive again come springtime.
I sat down in my van for some time and was in deep thought. This place is so nice and so quiet to do some deep thoughts and meditation. I will be coming back come spring time and check it out.
And so Auntie Patti Koh, I can't say if I am welcoming winter. But I live in a place that sees the four seasons of the year so I don't have a choice.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home