My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY WITH THE FAMILY







































































































































































































































Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
It was a traditional thing with the family every Easter Sunday. We come altogether with the children, to have a good meal. As ide from the food on the table that has been prepared by my sister in law Angie, we have also brought our specialty meals. Then there will be egg hunting for all the nieces and nephews, after the hearty meal, which is the apex of the whole Easter Sunday.
My two sons came to join us with my eldest son's girlfriend, Aja. My dog Bombolino was included with the crowd and was also having fun with the dog of my sister in law.
The egg hunt was fun because all the children were all running all over the backyard. We have placed some money in the eggs aside from sweets and they are all so happy.
And so Auntie Pattie Koh, another day if family gathering has ended and we have already planning for the next one. We love family gatherings.
If you could just be with us.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home