My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Friday, December 05, 2008

TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!!

JALAPENO PEPPER
KOREAN LONG PEPPER

YELLOW PEPPER FROM NETHERLANDS GREEN HOUSES


BANANA PEPPER



RED PEPPER FROM NETHERLANDS GREEN HOUSE





GREEN PEPPER FROM MEXICO
Dear Auntie Pattie Koh,
Yesterday, I went marketing to buy some pepper for the catering that I have accepted that requires me to use some peppers. I did not know there are still some fresh peppers available in this particular place that I shop even it is already winter time.
Question:
------------
Which one is sweet in taste?
Which one is the one that is really hot and could burn your tongue?
And so Auntie Patti Koh, it is up to you to choose which one is hot and which one is sweet.
I am going to pick the ones that is needed for my Kaldereta and Afritada.
Thank you,
INFRATERNAM MEAM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home