My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, United States

I am now at the prime of my life and have been married for the past 25 years. Sickly at times, but wants to see the elixir vita, so that I will be able to see my grandchildren from my two boys.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

MY SHORT VISIT BACK HOME AND SEEING MY FATHER'S THREE TIMES A WEEK PHYSICAL THERAPHY AT ASIA HOSPITAL























Dear Auntie Patti Koh,
Last o3 March '09, my wife and I went back home to Manila to visit our folks and family including our friends.
I went with my father at Asia Hospital where he does his Physical Therapy three times a week of Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I was so happy I did accompanied him at the hospital. I saw how he is being taken cared of by his therapist and how he was being treated. It was a very tough therapy, but my father is doing it, maybe to impress me or maybe he just want to do it for himself.
The many movements he needs to do and the machines that he needs to use was so impressive. It was very good for him...so he said to me. The therapist are very nice and friendly. I don't know if it was because of the payment or maybe because Filipinos are blessed with those kind of traits that they respect and really take care of the olds. I was very pleased and happy.
I made to understand by my eldest sister that my father looks for this therapy, and I really cannot blame him. He was in his element when he walks at the lobby of the hospital.
And so Auntie Patti Koh, it really broke my heart to leave my parents yesterday 14Mar 09. They have misty eyes when I said my goodbye, heading to the airport. I miss them too.
Sincerely yours,
INFRATERNAM MEAM





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home